I keep hearing, life is short...
I'll get right to it....
My cousin, Joseph Christopher McPherson, Marsh passed away Thursday night. Folks in Wayside new him as Joe. He lived with my grandmother and his brother, David, Michael and his sister Shirley Lynne, on the farm that is the St. Anselms rectory on Wayside Rd. Folks in East Brunswick new him as Jo Jo. He was a good guy, with an infectious laugh. He could make you laugh just by laughing. A big guy, he stopped a bunch of fights just because he was big. He was really big. And Carol, his tiny little lady, is the sweetest he could've ever found. Tinier than the Mug and she's tinier than Dee! We grew up together and I miss him.
I always loved you Joe
Hey Democrats! Pick one!
A List That Explains Most Everything...
When your friends cannot explain why they voted for Democrats, give them this list. They can then pick their reasons.
1. I voted Democrat because I believe oil companies' profits of 4% on a gallon of gas are obscene, but the government taxing the same gallon of gas at 15% isn't.
2. I voted Democrat because I believe the government will do a better job of spending the money I earn than I would.
3. I voted Democrat because Freedom of Speech is fine as long as nobody is offended by it.
4. I voted Democrat because I'm way too irresponsible to own a gun, and I know that my local police are all I need to protect me from murderers and thieves.
5. I voted Democrat because I believe that people who can't tell us if it will rain on Friday can tell us that the polar ice caps will melt away in ten years if I don't start driving a Prius.
6. I voted Democrat because I'm not concerned about millions of babies being aborted so long as we keep all death row inmates alive.
7. I voted Democrat because I think illegal aliens have a right to free health care, education, and Social Security benefits.
8. I voted Democrat because I believe that business should not be allowed to make profits for themselves. They need to break even and give the rest away to the government for redistribution as the Democrats see fit.
9. I voted Democrat because I believe liberal judges need to rewrite the Constitution every few days to suit some fringe kooks who would never get their agendas past the voters.
10. I voted Democrat because I think that it's better to pay billions to people who hate us for their oil, but not drill our own because it might upset some endangered beetle or gopher.
11. I voted Democrat because while we live in the greatest, most wonderful country in the world, I was promised "HOPE AND CHANGE".